Welcome to Trina Render Holistic
Trina Render Holistic exists to provide its customers with healthy supplements, whole foods, and wellness services for people and pets. Our products are carefully picked to ensure they are of superior quality and value. It is our intention that we can share our holistic and wellness education, knowledge and experiences with our customers. At the end of the day, all we have is our health. It is our bodies that keep us going. We look forward to meeting you.
Quantum Health Analyzer
The first step in finding out the state of your health.
Get your Nutritional Consultation for People and Pets.
Shop Online for supplements, treats and whole foods – Pets & People!
Our products are healthy alternatives
Trina Render Holistic exists because there is a growing trend for organic foods and products. We focus on customer service and plan to educate and demonstrate the benefit of consuming healthy foods. Trina Render Holistic will offer customers organic chemical- and preservative-free body care items, biologically appropriate pet food and pet care items, pet treats, whole foods for people and supplements for people and pets. All of our products are healthy alternatives to the products available at conventional grocery chains. Each product chosen for the store must satisfy careful scrutiny to pass the following criteria:
- no chemicals, preservatives or additives
- free range
- free from animal cruelty
- made from whole food ingredients
- government inspected to pass food safety standards
- properly labeled with ingredient list and contact information
- proper food analysis testing for ingredients and safety compliance
- Canadian product – mostly locally grown – unless the American product works very well.
- The least processed or unadulterated version available
- Niche and unique
- Provide cost-effective high quality products
- Canadian made for the most part
A few our our many products we carry in store
“We are under exercised as a nation.
We look instead of play. We ride instead of walk.
Our existence deprives us of the minimum of physical activity essential for healthy living.”
~ John F. Kennedy